Compound E-Jiao Jiang
Out of stock
Dosage: Each time 20ml, 3 times a day, taken before meal.
- In compatible with tea and carrot.
- Used with caution in-patients with diarrhea, vomiting and productive cough.
- Stop administration on catching a common cold.
- Used in children pregnancy, hypertension debilitated patients only on physicians advice.
- Safe use of ginseng in pregnant women and children has not been established.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Continuous use exceeding 3 months is not advisable.
- This product contains animal parts.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptom persist, please consult a doctor.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
The health information and product recommendation provided in this website is served as an alternative TCM solution by our panel of experienced and qualified Chinese Physicians. However, the pertinent information herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. You are strongly advised to consult a doctor for the medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition. Hai-O Group makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, text or graphics. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.
Colla Corii Asini, Radix Panax Ginseng, Radix Rehmannia Praeparata, Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae, Fructus Crataegi.
20ML X 12 Bottles