Bamboo Salt Premier Drink
Out of stock
Hai-O Garam Buluh (Bamboo Salt) Premier Drink
Hai-O bamboo salt uses 100% organic sun-dried salt as its raw material. This natural salt is made of energy seawater generated by the vast underground ore cluster at Yeonpyeong Island and Hyeongjun Peninsular, West Coast of Korea. The natural salt is poured into a 3-year old bamboo tube and sealed by unpolluted yellow clay. Sealed bamboo tube will be incinerated in kiln with pine firewood to melt and harden the natural salt into a column. Harmful materials such as heavy metals or impurities will be neutralized and removed after the burning process. However, the salt is enriched by essence of pine woods (such as turpentine and pine oil) and bamboo (200 types of essential trace elements) with inorganic metal ions such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, copper, iron and zinc which are essential for human body.
Main Ingredient: Bamboo Salt
- Removes toxins (such as heavy metals, chemical substances, germs, metabolic wastes, acid toxicity, free radicals).
- Enhances intestinal peristalsis and eliminates sedimentary waste.
- Provides minerals and trace elements.
- Regulates biological mechanisms and body systems.
- Regulates acid-base balance and restores body alkalinity.
- Improves restorative capacity.
Mix one sachet of Hai-O Bamboo Salt Premier Drink with 200ml warm water or fruit juice and serve after stirred well.
5g X 40 sachets per box