Tea Series (1)
- HAI-O Organic SOD Pu-Er TeaRM 48.00
- HAI-O Imperial Gold Puer (150g)RM 59.00
- HAI-O Pu-er Tea (200g)RM 48.00
- HAI-O Lao Cong Shui Xian Tea (100g)RM 46.00
- Hai-O Aged Narcissus Tea (100g)RM 58.00
- HAI-O Huang Jing Gui Tea (200g)RM 46.00
- HAI-O Spring Tea (200g)RM 58.00
- HAI-O Autumn Tea (200g)RM 58.00
- HAI-O Tie Guan Yin Tea (200g)RM 58.00
- HAI-O Jasmine Tea (200g)RM 46.00
Drinking tea offers a range of health benefits that have been cherished for centuries. Tea is not only a delightful beverage but also a source of wellness. Here are some advantages:
Antioxidant Power: Tea, especially Green Tea, is rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals in the body, reducing cell damage and supporting overall health.
Improved Focus: Tea contains caffeine and the amino acid L-theanine, which can enhance cognitive function, improve focus, and provide a sustained sense of alertness.
Oral Health: Compounds in tea, like catechins, have been associated with reduced oral bacteria growth, contributing to better oral health.