Coconut Cooking Oil 1L
Our cooking oil is made from 100% pure-mature coconut. Our coconut oil is Non Hydrogenation Trans Fat Free . It’s also suitable for Vegan !
It is rich in “SATURATED FATS”. Major portion ( 65% ) of Saturated Fats fall into group of MCT ranging from C6 – C12 and the main MCT is Lauric Acid.
In mother’s milk which contain of largely Lauric Acid , is the important nutrient and anti-microbial compounds for the growth of health baby.
Same as mother’s breast milk , Lauric Acid in coconut oil possess the important nutrients which needed for human health.
WHY COCONUT OIL IS THE HEALTHIEST COOKING OIL COMPARE TO OTHER COOKING OILS?
- Lauric Acid and other MCT’S go straight from the digestive tract to the liver , where they are likely turned into ketone bodies and provide a quick source of energy rather than being stored as fat.
- Lauric Acid and other MCT’s will increase the healthy cholesterol ( HDL ) in your body and convert the bad cholesterol ( LDL ) into good cholesterol. By increasing the HDL in the body , it helps promote heart health and lower the rick of heart disease.
- Lauric Acid which converted Monolaurin in the body can kill microbes such as bacteria , fungi and viruses.Coconut Oil is very good in protection against various infections.
- Saturated Fats in coconut oil is very stable and have high degree of resistance to oxidation. For this reason, it is the perfect oil for high heat cooking methods such as deep frying , stir frying , baking , barbecue & etc.
- Compare to others Cooking Oil such as Monounsaturated Fats – Oilve Oil , Polyunsaturated Fats – Soya Oil ,Corn Oil , Sunflower Oil & Canola Oil , these oils predominantly Monounsaturated & Polyunsaturated fatty acids and are quickly oxidized when heated , transform them into toxic compound or free radical and leads to heart diseases cancer and etc.
FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE !!!
Saturated Fats ( Coconut Oil ) are very stable and have high degree of resistance to oxidation due to they have strong pair of hydrogen atoms.
Monounsaturated Fats ( Olive Oil ) which have a pair of missing hydrogen atoms , are vulnerable to oxidation.
Polyunsaturated Fats ( Soya Oil , Corn Oil , Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil & etc ) , which are missing several pairs of hydrogen atom , are very unstable and highly reactive to oxidation.
Conclusion : The higher the Unsaturated Fats content in the oil the more susceptible it is to lipid ( per ) oxidation once exposed to heat , light , air and moisture.