SARANGYAN Bird's Nest w Rock Sugar (6 x 75ml)
Bird's nest has become more and more popular over these years. A lot of people see it as health-enhancing food. It also promotes the growth of children, accelerates recovery from illness and after giving birth.
The water-soluble protein of bird's nest contains both Mitogenic Stimulation Factor and Epidermic Growth Factor which can:
- Enhance the rebirth of cells, reinforce the immune system.
- Restore energy and stamina.
- Fortify the human body's tolerance towards the damage done by X-rays of other radioactive treatments.
- Boost heart functions - Supply heat energy to the human's body.
Bird's nest has become more and more popular over these years.
A lot of people see it as health-enhancing food.
It also promotes the growth of children, accelerates recovery from illness and after giving birth.
From a nutrition point of view, a bird's nest contains:
- 60% proteins (water-soluble proteins) and several amino acids.
- 10% water content.
- 30% of cellulose, carbohydrates, a little fat and various minerals such as calcium, sulphide, potassium, phosphor and iodine.
Bird's nest can be taken by people of any age or gender:
- Pregnant woman (during pregnancy): Help promote the brain growth of the fetus.
- Pregnant woman (giving birth): speed up recovery of body shape and bring back beauty.
- Children: Improve immune system, facilitate healthy growth of body and brain.
- Adolescents: Accelerate metabolism, strengthen the body functions. Giving fine and fair skin.
- Tension, workload fatigue: Relieve tiredness and alleviate pressure.
- Weakness after illness, asthma patient: Regain energy and strength, improve the immune system and smooth breathing.
- People suffering from sleep disorders and having hot body characteristics: Dissipate intestinal heat, moisten lung.