MIN SHAN Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan - concentrated (200's)
Traditionally used to relief flatulence, mild vomiting, loss of appetite and body weakness.
Traditionally used to relieve flatulence, mild vomiting, loss of appetite and body weakness.
Adult: To be taken orally after meal. 8 pills each time, 3 times per day.
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, Poria Cocos, Pericarpium Citrus Reticulata, Rhizoma Pinellia Ternata, Rhizoma Cyperus Rotundus, Fructus Amomum Villosum, Radix Aucklandia Lappa, Fructus Citrus Aurantium, Fructus Amomum Kravanh, Herba Pogostemon Cablin, Radix Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Rhizoma Zingiber Officinale.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product.
- This is traditional medicine.
- Contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Insufficient reliable data on breastfeeding women.
- Keep out the reach of children & JAUHKAN DARIPADA CAPAIAN KANAK-KANAK.
- Store below 30 °C. Protect from light and moisture.